Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Apr 30th
15-25 hours week.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Apr 30th
Join ATHLETA's dynamic team and inspire an active lifestyle with the perfect balance of performance and style.
10-30 hours a week
apply online at athleta.com
Sales Associate /Part Time Posted Apr 30th
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service through offering assistance when needed. Ensure product is on the floor, sized appropriately, and that all customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap experience. Additional tasks include stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
10-20 hours week
Apply at express.com/careers
- Eddie Bauer
Part Time Sales Associates and Part-Time Visual Floor Set Associates/Part Time Posted Apr 29th
Part Time Sales Associates
Do you love to sell? Are you passionate about the outdoors and living your adventures? If so, Eddie Bauer may be the place for you!
Our Twelve Oaks location is now hiring part time sales associates. Our store features award winning outerwear, premium quality clothing, and gadgets and gear. Everything our customer needs to live their life's adventures!
Eddie Bauer offers competitive pay, flexible hours and a generous associate discount program. we have fun work environments where our top performers are consistently recognized and rewarded. If this sounds like a place you'd like to work, we'd love to hear from you. Drop by our store today and speak with a member of our management team.
Part-Time Visual Floor Set Associates
Floorset Associates assist the Store Manager and Brand Manager in the preparation and execution of Floorsets to the Eddie Bauer Brand standards
Previous store visual merchandising experience preferred
Our store features award winning outerwear, premium quality clothing, and gadgets and gear.
Eddie Bauer offers competitive pay, flexible hours and a generous associate discount program. If this sounds like a place you'd like to work, we'd love to hear from you.
Drop by the store today and speak with a member of the management team.
- Proactiv Solution
Proactiv Team Member/Part Time Posted Apr 24th
The Team Member is responsible for business activity at the kiosk/store during a given shift. Responsibilities consist of all business activities including sales, high quality customer service, completing any duties assigned by the Store Leader, and following all policies and procedures. Essential duties include maintaining strong knowledge of company products and demonstrate products effectively; following all policies and procedures relative to cash management, product inventory control and loss prevention. This position is part-time and must be available to work some nights, weekends, and holidays. Must have High School Diploma or GED and at least 18 years of age.
- Proactiv merchandise discount
- flexible schedule
- opportunity for growth in the company
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME to PROACTIV12OAKS@GMAIL.COM and APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.AMERICANKIOSK.COM.
- Selfie Stix
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Apr 24th
Full-time and part-time positions available.
10-30 hours a week.
Must have evening and weekend availability.
Send resume to email@example.com.
Manager/Part Time Posted Apr 21st
Drive sales and superior customer service, demonstrate leadership, and manage the business.
- Some high school required
- Minimum 1 year retail experience required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve
See store for application.
Full-time assistant manager/Part Time Posted Apr 21st
Full-time assistant manager: Must have 1 year minimum management work experience.
Part-time sales associate. Must have 1 year work experience.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an application in store.
- Sur La Table
Various Positions/Part Time Posted Apr 21st
Sur La Table is always looking for people with a passion for cooking & entertaining to join the team.
Store Floor Lead
Chef Instructor - Savory
Working at Sur La Table is a lot like making a great meal. It takes effort and attention to detail, but it's also fun.
Please visit website to apply at http://www.surlatable.com/common/cmpyCareers.jsp
- Marlee's by Tapper's
Stylist /Part Time Posted Apr 21st
Marlee's has part-time openings for sales driven candidates with a luxury sales and jewelry background, who possess a passion for providing memorable customer shopping experiences.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Motherhood Maternity
PT Key Holder and FT Assistant Manager /Part Time Posted Apr 21st
Looking for an individual that is focused on customer service, fashion forward, demonstrates flexibility, and be self motivated to achieve results.
- Key Holder - Part time: 10-29 hours a week
- Assistant Manager - Full-time: 40 hours
See store for application.
- A|X Armani Exchange
Various Positions/Part Time Posted Apr 21st
- Stock - up to 40 hours
- Sales Lead - up to 40 hours
- Sales - up to 40 hours
- Things Remembered
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Apr 21st
Customer satisfaction, generate sales, housekeeping, register operation, and loss prevention.
- 10-35 hours a week
- $8.15 an hour
- Build-A-Bear Workshop
Assistant Workshop Manager, Full-Time/Full Time Posted Apr 21st
Build-A-Bear Workshop, named “2001” Retail innovator of the year” by the National Federation. We are a unique, interactive entertainment retail concept where you participate in the making of your own teddy bears and stuffed animals. Un-bear-lievable opportunities are available to join the fun as an Assistant Manager at our Twelve Oaks location.
We are searching for experienced managers with solid RETAIL MANAGEMENT experience (2+ years), very good tenure, who are filled with spirit, and would like to be a part of a fast growing concept. If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for guests results in a fun place to work, WE SHOULD TALK! Our leadership team is committed to being a premier employer offering top compensation, benefits, bonus payouts and fantastic growth potential.
If you are ready to join an exciting, fast growing national company, visit www.buildabear.com and complete the management application OR email a resume to Jennifer Durish at Jenniferdu@buildabear.com Chief Workshop Manager for Twelve Oaks Mall location.
- Lord & Taylor
Beauty Consultant – Clinique /Part Time Posted Apr 21st
Here's a chance to set yourself apart as you join one of the best retail teams in the nation.
Lord and Taylor is currently hiring Part Time Clinique Beauty Advisor to fill an immediate opening.
Bring your career to the next level at Lord and Taylor and you will realize the benefits of working for a leader.
Candidates for these positions must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment, have
strong people skills and be comfortable building client relationships
*Work in front of the counter and approach all customers immediately and intersell products at nearby booths when necessary
* Achieve daily sales and clientele plans
* Treatment/fragrance BAs must perform 5 skin care/fragrance-layering consultations daily
* Open new charge accounts, minimum 1 per week
* Continually build and utilize clientele file
* Work with Counter Managers to plan and implement special events and daily "at counter" events
We offer a competitive wage commensurate with experience; broad-based benefits package including medical, dental,
401k plan, and a generous merchandise discount
- Lucky Brand Jeans
Supervisor and Stylist/Part Time Posted Apr 10th
Supervisor - Seeking someone who is driven, eclectic, and leads others by example. Max 30 hours per week
Part-time stylist must have outgoing personality, demonstrate ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics, and ability to work in a team environment with peers and supervisors.
See store or apply online.
- Victoria's Secret
Various Positions/Part Time Posted Apr 10th
Now Hiring for:
PINK Sales Associate - 15-20 hours week
Cashier - 15-20 hours a week
Intimate Sales Associate - 15-20 hours a week
Stock Support - 15-20 hours week
Apply in store.
- The Salon at Macy's
Various Positions/Part Time Posted Apr 7th
Receptionist - varying shift, may include night and weekend hours. Night shift starts at 3pm. Computer experience a plus. This job requires strong multi-tasking ability. Only apply if your are responsible, customer oriented, and friendly. Must have attention to detail. Must be 18 or older.
Also, now hiring for:
- Experience preferred, but willing to work with the right candidate
- Must be a Team Player
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability, and relationship building skills
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
- Follow all state cosmetology/salon/spa regulations including cleanliness and sanitation.
- Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education, both in-salon and on your own, in specific skill trade
- Actively participate in all salon promotions, both in salon and within Macy's & Twelve Oaks Mall.
- Looking for Stylist to work Sundays
- Sign On Bonus Incentive for technicians with an existing clientele.
Please stop by the salon to fill out an application and to tour the salon.
- Francesca's Collections
Boutique Associate /Part Time Posted Apr 7th
francesca’s® provides a unique shopping experience with each visit. When shoppers visit francesca’s® they will find that each boutique is a treasure chest overflowing with gifts, apparel, home accessories and jewelry that reflects the most fashionable styles and desired items from all over the world.
francesca’s® provides a diverse culture that rewards the efforts of fun and talented individuals who are dedicated to delivering a rich experience to our customers. We offer a creative and friendly environment.
A successful Boutique Sales Associate provides the best shopping experience for francesca's® clients. This includes merchandising, offering product knowledge, assisting with client needs, handling cash transactions, stocking merchandise and maintaining a neat and orderly boutique environment.
• Establish a partnership with boutique management to support company initiatives and objectives
• Provide excellent customer service according to francesca's® standards on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash wrap
• Actively work with products by stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per francesca's® guidelines to maximize selling opportunities
• Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other assets according to company guidelines
• Answer phones courteously and promptly
• Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash wrap, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained per francesca's® standards
• Proactively educate himself/herself on product knowledge, campaign promotions and merchandising standards
• Utilize established francesca's® policies and procedures to assist in loss prevention
• Execute markdowns and price changes
• Adhere to internal policies and procedures contained in the francesca's® Associate Handbook
• Evening, weekend and holiday work required
• 1 year specialty retail experience
• Creative flair for fashion Represent francesca's® core values, emphasizing a positive work environment that is fun and unique
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shift
• Assertive approach to problem solving
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Capability to maintain a "team-oriented" outlook
• Innate sense of responsibility and accountability
• Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing
• Must be able to work alone
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
• Must be eligible to work in the US
See store for application.
- Janie and Jack
Sales Lead and Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Apr 6th
Sales lead position available. Approximately 20 hours a week. Applicants must be available for morning, night and weekend shifts. Retail management experience preferred.
Sales associate position available. Approximately 10-15 hours a week. Applicants must be available for night and weekend shifts.
Applications available in store
Customer Service Specialist/Part Time Posted Apr 3rd
Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with the latest fashion? Well being a Customer Service Specialist at JCPenney might be the position for you! Come be a part of our team.The Customer Service Specialists role is to always be on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to be reset. Responsibilities Assists customers You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back! Adjusts to customer flow Youre always on the move and making sure that you are available to provide assistance to customers or your teammates. Maintains product presentation You are always making adjustments to display the latest fashion and merchandise trends after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products! Replenishes products Youve got your finger on the pulse of the customer; you know when merchandise is getting low and you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need! Participates in a learning environment Youre like a sponge, ready to absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise or business processes.Skills and Characteristics: Build Trust: You demonstrate character and integrity in your actions, you show the courage to do whats right, and you do great work because you have the right skill and experience. Work with Others: Youre a team player who willingly shares information, you enjoy providing outstanding service, and you build positive working relationships. Drive Results: You use your abilities to think critically, solve problems and take action to get things done and make things better. Adaptability You are a chameleon. You can change directions on a dime. You can do something one day and do it completely differently the next without missing a beat. Passion for Retail You love the retail environment. You love being on your feet, moving around, handling merchandise, and making people HAPPY!
Apply at http://www.job.jcp.com
Key Holder /Part Time Posted Apr 2nd
Part-time management position with opening and closing duties.
- 20-25 hours a week
See store for application.
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Mar 17th
Job description: fashion forward, outgoing sales associate responsible for sales generation and delivering a positive customer experience.
- 5-25 hrs
- Salary: Depends on experience
Apply in store only.