Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
- Victoria's Secret
Various Positions/Part Time Posted Apr 10th
Now Hiring for:
PINK Sales Associate - 15-20 hours week
Cashier - 15-20 hours a week
Intimate Sales Associate - 15-20 hours a week
Stock Support - 15-20 hours week
Apply in store.
- Lucky Brand Jeans
Supervisor and Stylist/Part Time Posted Apr 10th
Supervisor - Seeking someone who is driven, eclectic, and leads others by example. Max 30 hours per week
Part-time stylist must have outgoing personality, demonstrate ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics, and ability to work in a team environment with peers and supervisors.
See store or apply online.
- Francesca's Collections
Boutique Associate /Part Time Posted Apr 7th
francesca’s® provides a unique shopping experience with each visit. When shoppers visit francesca’s® they will find that each boutique is a treasure chest overflowing with gifts, apparel, home accessories and jewelry that reflects the most fashionable styles and desired items from all over the world.
francesca’s® provides a diverse culture that rewards the efforts of fun and talented individuals who are dedicated to delivering a rich experience to our customers. We offer a creative and friendly environment.
A successful Boutique Sales Associate provides the best shopping experience for francesca's® clients. This includes merchandising, offering product knowledge, assisting with client needs, handling cash transactions, stocking merchandise and maintaining a neat and orderly boutique environment.
• Establish a partnership with boutique management to support company initiatives and objectives
• Provide excellent customer service according to francesca's® standards on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash wrap
• Actively work with products by stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per francesca's® guidelines to maximize selling opportunities
• Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other assets according to company guidelines
• Answer phones courteously and promptly
• Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash wrap, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained per francesca's® standards
• Proactively educate himself/herself on product knowledge, campaign promotions and merchandising standards
• Utilize established francesca's® policies and procedures to assist in loss prevention
• Execute markdowns and price changes
• Adhere to internal policies and procedures contained in the francesca's® Associate Handbook
• Evening, weekend and holiday work required
• 1 year specialty retail experience
• Creative flair for fashion Represent francesca's® core values, emphasizing a positive work environment that is fun and unique
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shift
• Assertive approach to problem solving
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Capability to maintain a "team-oriented" outlook
• Innate sense of responsibility and accountability
• Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing
• Must be able to work alone
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
• Must be eligible to work in the US
See store for application.
- The Salon at Macy's
Various Positions/Part Time Posted Apr 7th
Receptionist - varying shift, may include night and weekend hours. Night shift starts at 3pm. Computer experience a plus. This job requires strong multi-tasking ability. Only apply if your are responsible, customer oriented, and friendly. Must have attention to detail. Must be 18 or older.
Also, now hiring for:
- Experience preferred, but willing to work with the right candidate
- Must be a Team Player
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability, and relationship building skills
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
- Follow all state cosmetology/salon/spa regulations including cleanliness and sanitation.
- Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education, both in-salon and on your own, in specific skill trade
- Actively participate in all salon promotions, both in salon and within Macy's & Twelve Oaks Mall.
- Looking for Stylist to work Sundays
- Sign On Bonus Incentive for technicians with an existing clientele.
Please stop by the salon to fill out an application and to tour the salon.
- Janie and Jack
Sales Lead and Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Apr 6th
Sales lead position available. Approximately 20 hours a week. Applicants must be available for morning, night and weekend shifts. Retail management experience preferred.
Sales associate position available. Approximately 10-15 hours a week. Applicants must be available for night and weekend shifts.
Applications available in store
Customer Service Specialist/Part Time Posted Apr 3rd
Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with the latest fashion? Well being a Customer Service Specialist at JCPenney might be the position for you! Come be a part of our team.The Customer Service Specialists role is to always be on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to be reset. Responsibilities Assists customers You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back! Adjusts to customer flow Youre always on the move and making sure that you are available to provide assistance to customers or your teammates. Maintains product presentation You are always making adjustments to display the latest fashion and merchandise trends after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products! Replenishes products Youve got your finger on the pulse of the customer; you know when merchandise is getting low and you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need! Participates in a learning environment Youre like a sponge, ready to absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise or business processes.Skills and Characteristics: Build Trust: You demonstrate character and integrity in your actions, you show the courage to do whats right, and you do great work because you have the right skill and experience. Work with Others: Youre a team player who willingly shares information, you enjoy providing outstanding service, and you build positive working relationships. Drive Results: You use your abilities to think critically, solve problems and take action to get things done and make things better. Adaptability You are a chameleon. You can change directions on a dime. You can do something one day and do it completely differently the next without missing a beat. Passion for Retail You love the retail environment. You love being on your feet, moving around, handling merchandise, and making people HAPPY!
Apply at http://www.job.jcp.com
- American Eagle Outfitters
Sales Associate and Stock associate/Part Time Posted Apr 2nd
Associates are responsible for positively contributing to our customers' shopping experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service. In other words, associates must provide outstanding customer service. Associate must understand the business of fashion and our brand to drive business performance. Greeting the customer, attending the customers'
needs and building a loyal customer base are just a few of an associate's key responsibilities. To perform these responsibilities, associates are required to connect well with people, including our customers, their co-workers and managers.
Fill out application in store.
- Pottery Barn
Design Studio Specialists and Stock Associates./Part Time Posted Apr 2nd
Now Hiring: Design Studio Specialists (experience preferred) and Stock Associates.
See manager in store for an application today!
Key Holder /Part Time Posted Apr 2nd
Part-time management position with opening and closing duties.
- 20-25 hours a week
See store for application.
- Michael Kors
Part-time Stylist and Part-time Stock Associate/Part Time Posted Apr 1st
Now hiring a Part-time Stylist and Part-time Stock Associate.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Assistant Manager /Part Time Posted Mar 30th
Part-time Sales - 10-15 hours per week
Part-time Assistant Manager - 25 hours a week and prior experience required
Apply at aveda.com
- Everything But Water
Key Holder/Part Time Posted Mar 30th
The Key Holder is in entrusted with the most valuable company asset – our customers. Under the supervision and direction of the Store Manager, this position provides every customer with extraordinary service. The Key Holder works closely with the Store Leadership Team in supporting the company’s goals and driving a service-driven culture.
• Strong sense of fashion and style
• Flexible Availability
• Have a passion for selling and service
• Upbeat, optimistic, friendly and authentic
• Team player – always in the game
• Responsible and dependable
• Exceed personal selling goals
• Achieve company KPI standards
• Surpass the customer’s expectations every day
• Service every customer using the Selling With Passion Program
• Follow proper procedures for processing sales/returns
See store for application.
BCBGMAXAZRIA Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Mar 26th
Sales Associate Candidates must have a proven track record in a fashion-forward, customer-oriented, retail-clothing environment. Posses at least 1 year of selling performance in a retail business. Possess clientele skills to develop relationships with current and prospective clients. Possess ability to drive personal business & client appointments while supporting store management to drive company initiatives.
• Directly reports to Store Management staff.
• Perform selling and clienteling practices in line with company direction.
• Drive personal business with client appointments & wardrobing.
• Protect the BCBG MAXAZRIA brands with up-holding product knowledge and visual standards, and personal brand association.
• Assist store management & staff with store initiatives when needed.
• An ambition to build a career with the BCBG Max Azria Group.
See store for application.
- Proactiv Solution
Proactiv Team Member/Part Time Posted Mar 25th
The Team Member is responsible for business activity at the kiosk/store during a given shift. Responsibilities consist of all business activities including sales, high quality customer service, completing any duties assigned by the Store Leader, and following all policies and procedures. Essential duties include maintaining strong knowledge of company products and demonstrate products effectively; following all policies and procedures relative to cash management, product inventory control and loss prevention. This position is part-time and must be available to work some nights, weekends, and holidays. Must have High School Diploma or GED and at least 18 years of age.
- Proactiv merchandise discount
- flexible schedule
- opportunity for growth in the company
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME to PROACTIV12OAKS@GMAIL.COM and APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.AMERICANKIOSK.COM.
Key Holder /Part Time Posted Mar 24th
Member of management responsible for opening and closing the store, proving customer service, stocking, and gift wrapping.
- 15-30 hours a week
See store for application.
Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Mar 24th
The Sales Associate reports to the Store Manager and provides exceptional customer service, generates sales and participates in all the essential duties necessary to the effective day-to-day operation of the store, including the support of all visual and brand directives.
The Sales Associate is at the center of all store activities, ensuring cash out operations run smoothly and efficiently. He/she is a reliable team player, possessing a keen eye for details and good math skills, with the ability to keep a balanced till.
Qualifications & competencies
• Customer service, retail and/or cashier experience an asset;
• High school diploma;
• Team player;
• Must work well under pressure;
• Highly energetic and motivated;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Responsible and reliable;
• Decision-making abilities and problem solving skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Understanding of fashion trends an asset
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
We are committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
- XXI Forever
Job Fair - Now hiring Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Mar 24th
XXI Forever is looking for people who can work in a fast paced, fashion forward environment.
Tuesday, March 24, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday, March 25, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m
Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Mar 19th
Do you? Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers, have excellent customer service skills, a willingness to learn and take direction, team oriented and energetic, and dependable with scheduled shifts?
- 10-15 hours week
- $8.15 an hour
See store to apply.
- Sur La Table
Various Positions/Part Time Posted Mar 19th
Store Floor Lead
Chef Instructor - Savory
Full-time Assistant Manager and Part-time sales associate/Full Time Posted Mar 18th
Positions available: Full-time assistant manager. Must have 1 year minimum management work experience.
Position: Part-time sales associate. Must have 1 year continuous work experience
How to apply: send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an application in store
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Mar 17th
Job description: fashion forward, outgoing sales associate responsible for sales generation and delivering a positive customer experience.
- 5-25 hrs
- Salary: Depends on experience
Apply in store only.
- Pottery Barn
Design Studio Specialists/Part Time Posted Mar 13th
A Design Specialist provide customers with excellent customer service and a unique shopping experience by offering advice on space planning, furniture placement, color palettes and product recommendations. Provides in-store and in-home consultations to clients. Meets or exceeds personal sales goals, bringing incremental sales to the store’s business.
- Utilize design expertise by assisting clients during in store & in home consultations regarding the design of their spaces
- Measure & assess the client’s living spaces when performing in home consultations
- Get to know your client’s and the scope of their projects by asking open ended questions
- Make product, color & design recommendations to suit their style & needs
- Build lasting client relationships by contacting them regarding new product arrivals, sales & decoration classes
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentations
- Efficiently & accurately perform register transactions
If you have a flair for design and enjoy making someone’s dream home a reality. Pottery Barn Twelve Oaks is currently hiring Design Studio Specialists. Experience preferred, but not required.. Spring into a fun, rewarding environment with career opportunities and join the team today!
See a manager in store to get an application today.