10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Lower Level near Lord & Taylor
|Where to Park:||
Upper Level mall entrance between Lord & Taylor and Sears nearest to Lord & Taylor
Crabtree & Evelynn, well known and respected for its original fragrances, luxurious toiletries, gourmet foods, and gifts for those who enjoy a sophisticated lifestyle.
Sephora is the largest prestige beauty retailer in the world. Featuring thousands of products from over 200 brands, you’re encouraged to try everything in the store.
Founded in 1996, The Art of Shaving is a unique grooming brand passionately devoted to the very best in men’s skin care. Considered the authority on men’s shaving, the brand has developed an innovative path to shaving performance called The 4 Elements of The Perfect Shave™- Prepare, Lather Up!, Shave, Moisturize.
The Art of Shaving Shop offers an extensive assortment of aromatherapy-based shaving products blended for individual skin types, as well as, a complete line of skincare, hair care, and body care products. To complete the grooming experience, The Art of Shaving offers a full line of fine grooming accessories, all handcrafted in luxurious materials, and designed to provide optimal shaving results.
Art of Shaving
Shaving Specialists are available for personalized shaving consultations and offer tips on how to prevent and relieve shaving discomforts such as ingrown hairs, razor burn, tough beard, and skin irritation.
See store for details.
Twelve Oaks gift card
Meet and exceed sales goals by providing a positive customer shopping experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service standards.
• Provide welcoming and knowledgeable customer service
• Responsible for meeting individual sales plan
• Responsible for tracking and reporting individual performance
• Responsible for opening Store/Key Holder
• Responsible for closing of store including end of day cash and credit card reporting
• Responsible for managing Barber Spa appointment book (where services are available)
• Perform merchandising duties including replenishment of stock throughout shift
• Assist in cleaning and maintenance of store as needed
• Responsible for operating cash register
• Perform duties as assigned by Store Manager
• Observe and monitor loss prevention
• Customer Service – Welcoming and knowledgeable customer service, exceptional communication skills, responsible for entire customer experience, and ambassador of the brand. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
• Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
• Records- Tracks sales metrics using Gold Standard forms
• Safety- Maintain safety standards in the store.
• Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Upscale retail experience
• Proven sales record
• Responsive and attentive customer service skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated, team player
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with current computer technologies
Physical Demands: include but may not be limited to standing for long periods at a time and lifting/pushing/unpacking/storing shipments up to 10 lbs.
See store for application.
See store for application.
Manage a men’s high grooming end retail store engaged in selling by performing the following duties personally or through staff.
• Plan and prepare work schedules and assign employees to specific duties.
• Drive sales for products and services to customers.
• Maintain in-store merchandising standards to increase store profitability.
• Support sales promotion initiatives and activities and prepare, or direct team preparing, merchandise displays.
• Supervise employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions for accountant, or performs work of subordinates, as needed.
• Communicate and track employee goals.
• Effectively track and report sales performance for entire store.
• Conduct on site training at the store level.
• Actively recruit to minimize open positions in the store.
• Coach individual performance and motivate team.
• Provide on-site training as needed.
• Ensure accurate inventory levels to reduce shrink and improve the customer experience.
• Ensure compliance of employees with established security, sales, and recordkeeping procedures and practices.
• Respond to customer's complaints or inquiries.
• Lock and secure store.
• Ensure timeliness of store opening/closing.
• Additional/other duties may be assigned as needed.
• Sales – Sales driven, consistent top performer, driven to deliver results, successfully and efficiently meets and exceeds goals
• Customer Service – Provide welcoming and knowledgeable superior customer service, exceptional communication skills, responsible for entire customer experience, and ambassador of the brand. Manage difficult or emotional customer situations; Respond promptly to customer needs; Solicit customer feedback to improve service; Respond to requests for service and assistance; Generate repeat business; Clientele; Meet commitments.
• Teamwork - Balance team and individual responsibilities; Exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views; Give and welcome feedback; Contribute to building a positive team spirit; Put success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Support everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Leadership - Exhibit confidence in self and others; Inspire and motivate others to perform well; effectively influence actions and opinions of others; Accept feedback from others; Give appropriate recognition to others.
• Business Acumen - Understand business implications of decisions; Display orientation to profitability; Demonstrate knowledge of market and competition; Align work with strategic goals.
• Organizational Support - Follow policies and procedures; Complete tasks correctly and on time; Support organization's goals and values.
• Motivation - Set and achieve challenging goals; Demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles; Measure self against standard of excellence; Take calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plan work activities; Use time efficiently; Plan for additional resources; Set goals and objectives; Organize or schedule other people and their tasks; Develop realistic action plans.
• Professionalism - Approach others in a tactful manner; React well under pressure; Treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accept responsibility for own actions; Follow through on commitments.
• Safety and Security - Observe safety and security procedures; Determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; Report potentially unsafe conditions.
• Initiative - Volunteer readily; Undertake self-development activities; Seek increased responsibilities; Take independent actions and calculated risks; Look for and take advantage of opportunities; Ask for and offer help when needed.
• Innovation - Display original thinking and creativity; Meet challenges with resourcefulness; Generate suggestions for improving work; Develop innovative approaches and ideas; Present ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Measurement for success:
• Achievement of sales goals
• Achievement of budget goals
• Passion for winning.
• Passion for the brand and company
• Flexibility to transition with the company
• Team player
• Self motivation
• High volume of repeat customers due to exceptional relationship building skills.
• Ability to train, and encourage staff to exceed goals
• Ability to receive and give direction
• Consistently demonstrate high integrity and honesty.
• 10+ years of previous retail experience; 3 years minimum in management role.
• Successful track record for high volume business growth and bottom line results
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, email and other current technologies
• College degree preferred
See store for application.
See store for application.
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!