10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Lower Level near Lord & Taylor
|Where to Park:||
Upper Level mall entrance between Lord & Taylor and Sears nearest to Lord & Taylor
Crabtree & Evelyn is renowned around the world for beautiful gifts and everyday luxuries that capture the essence of British style.
Sephora is the largest prestige beauty retailer in the world. Featuring thousands of products from over 200 brands, you’re encouraged to try everything in the store.
Founded in 1996, The Art of Shaving is a unique grooming brand passionately devoted to the very best in men’s skin care. Considered the authority on men’s shaving, the brand has developed an innovative path to shaving performance called The 4 Elements of The Perfect Shave™- Prepare, Lather Up!, Shave, Moisturize.
The Art of Shaving Shop offers an extensive assortment of aromatherapy-based shaving products blended for individual skin types, as well as, a complete line of skincare, hair care, and body care products. To complete the grooming experience, The Art of Shaving offers a full line of fine grooming accessories, all handcrafted in luxurious materials, and designed to provide optimal shaving results.
Art of Shaving
Shaving Specialists are available for personalized shaving consultations and offer tips on how to prevent and relieve shaving discomforts such as ingrown hairs, razor burn, tough beard, and skin irritation.
See store for details.
Twelve Oaks gift card
Shop in store and enjoy 50% off Eau de Toilette for a limited time.
See sales associate for more details.
Limited time only! Buy 1, get 10% off or buy 2, get 20% off or buy 3, get 30% off skin care essentials.
See sales associate for more details.
The information presented here has been provided to us by the retailer. Please contact the retailer directly to confirm product availability and current sales information.
Meet and exceed sales goals by providing a positive customer shopping experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service standards.
• Provide welcoming and knowledgeable customer service
• Responsible for meeting individual sales plan
• Responsible for tracking and reporting individual performance
• Responsible for opening Store/Key Holder
• Responsible for closing of store including end of day cash and credit card reporting
• Responsible for managing Barber Spa appointment book (where services are available)
• Perform merchandising duties including replenishment of stock throughout shift
• Assist in cleaning and maintenance of store as needed
• Responsible for operating cash register
• Perform duties as assigned by Store Manager
• Observe and monitor loss prevention
• Customer Service – Welcoming and knowledgeable customer service, exceptional communication skills, responsible for entire customer experience, and ambassador of the brand. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
• Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
• Records- Tracks sales metrics using Gold Standard forms
• Safety- Maintain safety standards in the store.
• Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Upscale retail experience
• Proven sales record
• Responsive and attentive customer service skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated, team player
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with current computer technologies
Physical Demands: include but may not be limited to standing for long periods at a time and lifting/pushing/unpacking/storing shipments up to 10 lbs.
• 15-20 hours a week
• Must have flexible availability and be able to work weekends
• Starting at $11.00 an hour
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!