10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Lord & Taylor Entrance
|Where to Park:||
Lord & Taylor entrance
Macy's, the world's largest department store offers an extraordinary assortment from all the best brands in fashion for him and her, everything for home, cosmetics and fragrance.
Nordstrom Twelve Oaks offers customers a selection of quality, luxury and designer fashion brands for women, men and children.
Since 1826, Lord & Taylor has built a reputation for service, quality, and most of all, style. By creating a unique mix of the latest trends and the timeless classics for ladies, men and kids, they have become the favorite store of generations of shoppers.
Kids apparel, men's apparel, women's apparel, health and beauty, jewelry, and shoes.
Ann Klein, Calvin Klein, Coach, Cole Haan, Diesel, DKNY, Ed Hardy, Ellen Tracy, Free People, French Connection, Karen Kane, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Not Your Daughter's Jeans, Polo, UGG®, and Wacoal.
Handicapped access and dressing rooms.
Exchanges, Lord & Taylor account credits or store credits gladly offered. For a cash refund, or bank card credit, please present the cash or bank card original receipt.
Lord & Taylor credit/gift card
Twelve Oaks gift card
Get major savings up to 50% off during our 1 week Big Sale specials!
Valid for a limited time only. See sales associate for more details.
The information presented here has been provided to us by the retailer. Please contact the retailer directly to confirm product availability and current sales information.
The Clinique Counter Manager represents Lord & Taylor and its ideals of service and quality to the customer. Counter Managers must always be ready to assist customers with product selection and ensure that the customer's Lord & Taylor experience is a positive one. Professionalism and product knowledge are essential qualities for a successful Clinique Counter Manager. Counter Managers must have strong people skills and be comfortable with developing and fostering client relationships. Counter Managers are responsible for generating individual and counter sales by accurately determining customers' needs and completing sales in a friendly efficient manner. Counter Managers may manage one or more Beauty Advisors and must have excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills. Counter Managers and Beauty Advisors report to an Area Sales Manager.
• Work in front of the counter and approach all customers immediately. Intersell when necessary.
• Achieve daily sales and clientelling plans.
• Develop comprehensive product knowledge of own line and key products in neighboring bays.
• Perform 5 skincare consultations or make-overs daily.
• Open new charge accounts, minimum 1 per week for all Cosmetics Associates.
• Continually build and utilize clientele file:
• Must add a minimum of 3 clients a day to their clientele file.
• Must contact 5 clients a day, 10 clients a day during GWP time.
• Manage efforts to develop, plan and execute "in-store" and daily "at counter" events.
• Provide intersell training on key products for neighboring bays.
• Demonstrate flexibility to meet the staffing needs of the business.
• Ensure counter is adequately stocked, cleaned and properly merchandised.
• Wear vendor supplied uniforms and maintain Lord & Taylor dress code standards.
• Enforce loss prevention and shortage control procedures and maintain all safety standards.
• Maintain all specific cosmetic line standards, policies and procedures.
Additional Accountabilities for Counter Managers with one or more Beauty Advisors on the team
• Partner with ASM to create a positive work environment and motivate/develop staff to improve retention.
• Communicate and monitor sales / IPT / clientelling plans and train BAs on how to improve performance.
• Train/develop BAs on product knowledge and selling techniques and cross train department on key products.
• Ensure BAs plan and implement special events daily to promote sales.
• Minimum of 3+ years selling experience.
• Engaging personality.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal
How To Apply and Schedule your Interview:
• On-line at www.lordandtaylor.com/careers
• Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply and Schedule your Interview:
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!