10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Lord & Taylor Entrance
|Where to Park:||
Lord & Taylor entrance
Macy's, the world's largest department store offers an extraordinary assortment from all the best brands in fashion for him and her, everything for home, cosmetics and fragrance.
Nordstrom Twelve Oaks offers customers a selection of quality, luxury and designer fashion brands for women, men and children.
Since 1826, Lord & Taylor has built a reputation for service, quality, and most of all, style. By creating a unique mix of the latest trends and the timeless classics for ladies, men and kids, they have become the favorite store of generations of shoppers.
Kids apparel, men's apparel, women's apparel, health and beauty, jewelry, and shoes.
Ann Klein, Calvin Klein, Coach, Cole Haan, Diesel, DKNY, Ed Hardy, Ellen Tracy, Free People, French Connection, Karen Kane, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Not Your Daughter's Jeans, Polo, UGG®, and Wacoal.
Handicapped access and dressing rooms.
Exchanges, Lord & Taylor account credits or store credits gladly offered. For a cash refund, or bank card credit, please present the cash or bank card original receipt.
Lord & Taylor credit/gift card
Twelve Oaks gift card
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for the administrative support functions related to running a well-organized Human Resources office.
• Maintain all human resources administrative functions, including: sort new hire paperwork, complete document imaging log, maintain bulletin boards, answer phones and check voicemail, prepare new hire training packets, confirm training dates/new hire attendance, set up interviews, interview applicants, handle investigations, etc.
• Facilitate and coordinate new hire orientation and POS training
• Handle and answer associate questions/complaints
• Provide the associates with direct web access or phone contact information for both benefits and payroll
• Assist the stores with planning and executing associate recognition events
• 4 year Degree
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
• Previous Human Resources experience preferred
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!